Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Friday, August 06, 2004

NDP celebrations in school

Wow, it's finally the start of the week-long NDP holidays.
We had some great fun in school during the NDP concert. The teachers were sporting enough to put up a concert piece imitating the dance steps of the NDP dance segment. It was totally cool! Mr Lee was especially outstanding on stage.
Too bad the concert ended after 1 hour. The singing of songs was great, the atmosphere totally owned. We sang Stand Up for Singapore, Home, One People One Nation One Singapore, and a few other songs which I could not remember the names. The singing was the best part of the concert. The P & VP Mrs Chua and Mr Lau even sang along. Mr Lau's voice was a little shaky though, wierd, haha.
The concert ended at around 9am, very very early...

After that, I went to watch I, Robot with the usual guys. I didn't expect the movie to be so filled with suspense and enticing. - NS-5 deactivate! - The Three Laws of Robotics - And of course, VIKI - heh. :D We caught the 2:15pm movie and it ended at around 4pm. The weather was scorching even at 4pm.

I'm glad that I can wake up late tomorrow, as there's no school. Weishun asked me out for a bball game, I'll be looking forward to it. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home