Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Sunday, August 08, 2004

So many upcoming activities

This month will be filled with activities for not just myself but the world!

I'll be heading down to Marina Bay to watch the fireworks later tonight. I'm looking forward to it as I've not seen fireworks since I was Primary 5 at the NE Show. Sad huh? My friends go for the fireworks festival to see their idols such as Energy, 5566 and Toro but I go there for the fireworks, heh.

Also, the Olympics and the 2004/05 season of the English Premier League are starting soon. Tonight is the FA Community Shield match where Arsenal take on bitter rivals Manchester United. I'll probably rush back home to catch the last few minutes of the game, maybe there'll be another fight like last year.
On the 14th of August, we'll witness the commencement of the biggest sports event in the world. The Athens 2004 Olympics is set to make history with over US$1 billion spent on security. I'll definitely be catching the soccer and basketball matches. 2004 will definitely be a year to remember for Greeks after winning the Euro 2004 tournament and hosting the most prestigious sports event in the world.

After my week-long NDP holidays, reality will fall on me. The O Levels chinese results will be released on the 12th of August and it'll be smiles or tears for all Sec 4 students. I do hope that I'll get at least an A2. If not, it'll be great disappointment for my parents, teachers and myself...

2004 will surely be a year for me to remember. It marks the end of my Secondary school life, and the beginning of my life as either a student in college or as an adult in polytechnic and society.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home