Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Saturday, September 11, 2004

Exams R near!

The school holidays is over in a flash. Geography and EMaths will start off my prelims next Monday. I don't have full confidence in both Maths and Geography. I think that I've been spending more time revising my Sciences.

I went to school today for the Physics consultation session with Mr Lau. There were only 5 of us - Vincent, Wei Shun, Serene, Mr Lau and I. The group was small and we could go through many questions, in fact more than 20 of them. I think that small-sized classes are better as students get more attention from the teacher. The trade-off would be there'll be less student participation, making the lesson boring. I got bored and tired after about 1hr of the session, probably we spent the entire hour focusing fully on work and not on chit-chatting etc.

Remember to watch the final episode of FRIENDS next Monday on Chan5. The final season of Friends has been fantastic. Friends is the only comedy that I watch, even The Simpsons doesn't attract me that much. heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home