Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Thots for the Day

There was Physics and Biology pratical lessons in school today. Having to do 4 practicals in a day really tires me out.
For Physics, we did a mirror and electrical experiment. For Biology, we did 2 experiments which involved food tests and sketching of the tomato. Although tiring, the practicals were fun, at least better than having to bury myself in books.
After that I went for lunch with my classmates. The food I ate wasn't the best though, the quantity of the food given was so little.
When I came home, I was about to sleep. But I kept telling myself not to sleep if not much of my free time will be wasted. I ended up studying Geography in preparation for the exams next week. I've not started on Physics, Biology, A & E Maths... There's still a lot of work for me to do... sigh.

Anyway, I find Diana DeGarmo's Don't Cry Out Loud soothing to the ears. You all should listen to it, probably I'll put it up as my blog's background music when I've the time. Also, American Idol is coming to Singapore in part of their tour. The tickets are expensive... so I probably will not be able to go. The exams are coming too... :(

--------
I found this incident posted at HardwareZone quite amusing, so I'll just share it with you all:

Bus service number: 39
BUs Route: Tampanise > pasir Ris > TPE > Yishun

I board the bus at the bus stop at pasir Ris just before the TPE and find myself a seat at the rear of the bus. But the BUs never moves off, the bus driver approached an old uncle who seated just before me.

Bus driver: "Can i take a look at yr bus ticket, how much u pay the fare just now??"

Old Uncle: "I board the bus at tampanise and wanna alighted at Pasir Ris. But now i change my mind , i want to go Yishun."

Bus driver: "Let me see yr ticket, u supposed to alight now!!.."

Old Uncle: "Who are u to talk to me?? U are just a bus driver, u are not an inspector, do yr job well as a bus driver enough, Wait until u promoted to bus inspector then u talk to me!! Dun be a HERO.. "

Bus Driver: "But, But...."

Old Uncle: "But but what, now u are delaying the time of the rest of the cummuters?? huh... You Wan to be HERO HUH, Wait back to YIshun Interchange i let u be a HERO, U ask a INspector talk to me lor??

The Bus driver with the "cock stuck inside his mouth" LAN LAN go back and drive and continue the journey..


Back at Yishun Interchange i am the first few to alighted and i look inside the bus at a distance away.. Can see that the Old UNCle toking, pointing at each others and arguing with the bus driver after everyone was alighted.. HIs hand signal can see that "Now what u wan to do?? u only a bus driver wait until u promote bus inspector first... Dun be a hero next time.. thats what u get for been a hero.." Then the bus driver also LAN LAN the old Uncle just alighted and disappear in the crowd..
------------

I think that the Uncle is quite rude though. It's his fault that he did not pay the correct fare, and yet he still gave the bus driver a piece of his mind. Well, it's society, what to do? heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home