Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Startings and Endings

Startings:
1. It'll be the start of my prelims tomorrow, and I'm studying ever so hard for it and hope all the effort pays off!

2. The transfer window of the soccer league has closed and Mr Wayne Rooney is now a Man Utd player! I'm so excited to see how the full Man Utd squad with Rooney, Smith, RVN, Rio Ferdinand, C. Ronaldo and Gabriel Heinz will be! Wow!

3. The 3rd school term or Sept holidays will start next week. But there'll be school everyday, so makes no difference for me...

4. After this year, I'll start a whole new life in a JC or Poly. Partners will change and lifestyle will be different too.

5. The NBA season is starting soon, I'm so excited -can't wait!-

Endings:
1. It'll be a temporary halt to my fun and play today... exams are near and this marks a stop to fun & play...

2. This year will be the end of my Secondary school life and I'll definitely miss the memories, laughter, fun, joy, schoolmates and teachers!

3. It's the end of Sir Bobby Robson's dynasty at Newcastle. Sorry, sports again, but I just love sports :D

4. The departure with Sec Sch will mark an end to comfortable school life. I'm sure JC or Poly will be much tougher.

All good things come to an end... Tian Di Xia Mei You Bu Shan Zhi Yan Xi (In this world, there're no never-ending prom nights) wonder if my direct translation is correct

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home