Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Friday, September 03, 2004

Meerkats?

What are meerkats? That's what today's comprehension was about. I've even learnt to spell the word without looking at the exam paper, wow.

Today's English prelim was tough! The questions were a little on the easy side, but the summary was challenging. The points in the passage were not clear-cut and I had to search thoroughly and think through it carefully. I think I've to work so much harder to acheieve my goal of getting an A1 for English. I did not do well for my Chinese, so I hope to do well for English.

The composition I did was about entrepreneurship being introduced as a subject in schools. Of course, I welcome the addition and mentioned points about subjects in school being overloaded with content and students don't have the chance to apply their brain-full of knowledge after absorbing all the content like a sponge.

After the exam, I still had a Chemistry practical mock exam. It was pretty straight forward... nothing twisty.

Anyway, I R weared out after such a long day... have a good weekend aheard. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home