Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Several upcoming new PC games

The season for new PC games to be released is here again!
This time I've got my hands on EA's new FIFA 2005. I must say that the graphics and game play has improved tremendously over FIFA 2004 and Euro 2004. The freestyle moves rocks, player fouling has become more realistic and the new 'first-touch' feature implemented in the game works well. I used Arsenal and Henry scored 5 goals! :D
I'm not professional enough to write a full review on the game, and partly I'm lazy to do so hehe. Do check out this site for a full review of FIFA 2005, or do a search on the world's most powerful search engine - Google. :)

Next, there's NBA Live 2005 which I eagerly look forward to playing it. I'm a huge NBA fan and love to do some emphatic dunks in NBA Live's new slam dunk contest! :D

Last, but definitely not the least, there'll be Half-Life 2!!! I need not introduce this game further as I'm sure all gamers out there will have at least heard of it.

A huge game line-up awaits me after my O levels. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home