Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Wed-nes-Day

I cannot think of any title, so it just reflects today's day.

I finally got back my report book today. The Principal specially came into our class and gave an inspiring speech to everyone. She shared with us her thoughts on JC life and which tertiary education we should choose. She announced the top 3 students in class, and as usual they were (in order) Stephenie, Victor and Vincent.

After that, we all discussed about the Junior Colleges that we want to enter. Some of my choices include National JC, Anderson JC and Nanyang JC. I'm still in a dilemma though.

I went to play basketball with my classmates at Nanyang JC later on in the afternoon. I was surprised that outsiders are allowed to enter the JC and use the sports facilities at their own liberty. I had a great game and was completely weared out after a 3 hour basketball session. At about 6pm, more health-concious joggers came and filled the sports complex of NYJC. I saw Jonathan, the top student of the sch last year, doing pull-ups after his lessons at around 5pm (so late!). He looked jovial and probably has got used to the life in a college.

My time will come soon when I finally enter a Junior College and continue to pursue my future.

Good luck to everyone for their O levels.

Countdown: 27 days to O levels :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home