Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2005

It's near

More than a month has passed and everything seems well for me, or so I hope. The tentative date 25 Feb, for the release of the O level results is pretty much confirmed. Today I received the letter about having to register for a SingPass in order to login to the JAE system. Singapore has finally caught up and bringing up almost all the government departments into the IT stage.

Life in JC so far is very relaxed and enjoyable. The reality has yet to come I guess. So much talk about JC life being fast-paced and stressful makes me wonder how I'd be able to survive there. I hope it'll be much like Primary school students talking about how stressful life is in Secondary schools - which isn't really true.

I'm currently in the air rifle CCA, though slightly off my target of joining a sport cca like basketball or track and field. People in that club are hostile, at least that's what I feel about them.

If my O level results are good, I'd be like a newborn baby without citizenship and able to choose which "nation" I'd be loyal to. The dust has settled and there's nothing I can do to remedy any results-related matters. I just hope for the best.

Good luck to everyone.

1 Comments:

  • hi,

    how did u know that the release date is on the 25 Feb ?

    wee_lijing@hotmail.com

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home