Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Tuesday!

It's Tuesday today and it means one more week to Chinese New Year's eve. I look forward to every year's CNY as it's so fun! I'll write more about CNY when I've the time. I'll just scribble some of today's happenings as I'm tired now...

I'm feeling tired today, probably after yesterday's 2.4km trial. It's the first time I feel strain on my legs after running session - even though I stretched. In the evening I went for a jog at the stadium but could only complete 6 slow-paced rounds.

The NJ collar pin fell off and had to exchange for a new one. I think the entire batch of collar pins was faulty as many students exchanged theirs for new ones too. I noticed the new batch of collar pins has a new design for the clip too.

I'm still CCA-less after 1 month in JC. Tomorrow is the trials for the air rifle CCA. I certainly hope that I can do well so that I can finally have a CCA to my name.

Economics is quite difficult I think. Not sure if I should change to another subject after the first 3 months. It's about 24 days to the release of the O lvl results, I'm both excited and scared of it. I wonder how I'd fare for the exams...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home