Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Class Outing

I met up with my NJ friends, for probably our final outing as a class, at PS. We actually wanted to watch a movie, but all the early timeslots were full as it was the weekends. We then decided to try out Cineleisure, but it turned out that timeslots were full, and some did not want to watch a movie too.

We then went to Lucky Plaza to play pool and the arcade. It was my first time playing pool and it is actually fun to play. My NJ friends play pool very often and I definitely have to learn a thing or two from them.

After that the class kind of splitted up and a few joined their og at Mac and the remaining 3 of us went Long John for dinner. It's sad seeing the class splitting up so quickly. I hope my TRP gang will stick together forever. The three of us also took neoprint as a memento.

Today's class outing ended up as a clique outing... But I'm still happy to be able to see everyone again. I hope my life at NY will be fruitful and memorable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home