Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Not up to expectations...

Well, results are out:
English A2
Chinese B3
E Maths A1
A Maths A1
Phy A2
Chem A2
Bio A2
Combined Humanities (Geog/SS) B3...
L1R5 - 11...

I was expecting a single digit L1R5 score. Eleven is definitely way off the mark. I don't know why I did so badly in combined humanities. I'm confident of my Geography, probably it's my social studies that pulled down the grade. How I wish my school offered a single humanities subject instead of combined.
Getting straight A2s for all science subjects is a bad, bad thing... Luckily I got A1s for my Maths subjects, else my aggregate would be even worse.

I probably will not be able to make it to NJC, maybe not even AJC. NYJC is not a bad choice either, it's quite a popular choice among my secondary school peers.
But on the whole, this year's batch of students did my secondary school proud by achieving the best results in the school's history. What a historic moment indeed.

Hey guys, you can tag your results and JC/Poly of your choice on my tagboard. :D

1 Comments:

  • Hey Zi Rong,

    Even though you didn't reach your expectations, you did a great job! The O levels aren't the only huddle for you to overcome and now that they're past, you have the A levels to look forward to. Set your targets high and aim for them, ok? Here's wishing you all the best for the next 2 years in JC!

    By Blogger Lian @ Heart, at 12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home