Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Robots

I went to watch Robots today with my friends. We actually wanted to watch Series of Unfortunate Events but because tickets for the earlier movie slot were sold out, we had to settle for this.
The movie wasn't really entertaining except for a few parts, but for the fun of watching a movie together with my friends, why not?

After the movie, we had lunch and went to Woodlands library to study. We sat at the cafe and my friends took out their notes and started studying. Even though I'm used to studying alone at home, I thought that I'd just try studying as a group. But we ended up chit-chatting and ordering food. My friends do group studying oftenly and got their As, probably this style just doesn't suit me.
It'll be probably be my last few moments spent with my NJ friends. I've had great times with them and it'll definitely stay in my memories...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home