Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Friday, January 27, 2006

X-Country cum CNY Celebrations

NYJC held its CNY celebrations in conjunction with its annual cross country at MacRitchie reservoir today. I finished the run in about 22mins. I'm quite happy with the timing as I started the race walking because my friends didn't want to run. When we reached the forest, I then started running and broke away from my friends. It was really cooling inside the canopy area. I managed to come in top 50 but was not given the "top 50" collar pin as I did not register as a competitive runner. Blerh. The last time I ran at MacRitchie was 2 years ago during my Sec 4 cross-country.

Later on I went for lunch with my friends at Thomson Plaza. The prices at the food court there was expensive, kind of expected it as the Thomson area has lots of landed property. I think even the supermarket there price their items slightly higher than at areas like Hougang and Serangoon.

Chinese New Year is finally coming and it's so exciting! :D I'll get to eat lots of nice food, play cards and of course collect Hong Bao!!

Gong Xi Fa Cai everyone! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home