Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Block test results

I've so far gotten back all my results except for Economics. A for Maths, B for Physics and D for Chemistry. A C6 for GP cause I failed by comprehension paper badly despite doing well for the essay section. I'm kind of disappointed with Physics as I could have easily gotten an A if I had studied the definitions and read the questions properly. Chemistry is another story altogether. I've been scoring Cs and Ds for Chemistry since J1. Albeit I scored an A2 for O level Chem, my Chem foundation is very weak. This block test covered only two major topics, organic chemistry and ionic equilibria, but I still did so badly. If I score a C grade or below for Econs, I'll drop Chemistry... else I'll stay on and try to battle it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home