Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Block test finally over!

Phew, the block test is finally over. I think I'll be forced to drop one subject as I know I totally messed up my Chemistry paper. There were like ten questions which I had no idea at all, and I could not remember the reagents and conditions of several reactions. Deduction of a few marks here and there will definitely cause me to fail the paper... I've already thought through it and will probably drop either Chemistry or Econs, but its most probably Chemistry. It is my second weakest Science subject after Biology.

I'm so bored now, I've got bored with all the computer games I have. FIFA 2006 is boring... Diablo II requires lots of time... Flight Sims aren't realistic enough... I'm waiting till Oblivion is in stores before I can buy and play it. And I'm so looking forward to HL2's expansion set releasing in end-April.
........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home