Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Monday, September 25, 2006

Birthday celebrations

I finally got to hang out with my NJ friends after so long. We've not met each other for probably 2 or 3 months. This time it was to celebrate two of our friends' birthdays. Eight of us went to Sketches restaurant at Bugis Junction for dinner. It was a pasta restaurant, something like PastaMania but had proper service and nicer pasta dishes. :D
The girls baked a chocolate birthday cake. I think it was really thoughtful of them to spend time and effort to bake a cake instead of buying it. Although home-made, the taste of the cake matched the standards of bakeries, it was nice. At the table next to us, a three year-old girl was celebrating her birthday with her family too. She was really cute and we also gave her a portion of the chocolate cake. I'm sure she enjoyed eating it as well.
Later on we went to watch John Tucker Must Die, it was a nice comedy, but just the usual 1.5hours laugh-and-forget (LAF) kind of movie. It'll probably be worth it if you watch on weekdays with cheaper ticket prices. I reached home at around 12 midnight and was totally worn out.

I'll post up the wonderful pics once I receive them from my friends. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home