Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Exam results... 27 more days to A levels

Yep, it's 27 more days to the A levels. There's a large countdown board hung at the parade square to remind all of us how close it is to the final exams. I wonder how I'd perform in the most important academic exam to date. My prelim results aren't great either. B for maths, C for physics, D for econs and E for chemistry. Ever since the block test back in March where I achieved 3 As, my results have been down the hill all the way. I've not gotten an A grade since then. It will be disastrous if I cannot achieve at least 2 As at the A levels. My dream of clinching a scholarship just seems very far away. I guess I'm just not good enough to be at the top echelon of the cohort.

Even so, I think that with a lot more hardwork, I'll be able to achieve what I aim to achieve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home