Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Monday, October 23, 2006

Vivo and bday pics

I went to VivoCity with my family today to watch Singapore Dreaming. The movie screening was some kind of exclusive events for staff and family of MGS. My dad works there so he got tickets for us. Overall, the show was quite boring but had lots of meaning in it. It probably requires someone who has gone through the ups and downs of life to understand the true meaning conveyed during the movie. I was surprised that the director and two cast members of the movie were there. He gave us an insight to why he filmed the movie and why he depicted the life of Singaporeans the way he did. Incidentally, two members of the entire cast were from MGS too.

VivoCity was extremely crowded today, probably because it's a holiday tomorrow. The foodcourt and fast food restaurants were all packed! The food I ate at Food Republic was probably the worst I've eaten at a food court. It was worse than my college canteen's food, so you can imagine how bad it was.

Anyway, here's a pic taken during my mini bday celebration. It's not sharp due to poor lighting conditions. There're a few more but they're really very blur.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home