Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Friday, October 27, 2006

Posted to Divers Unit

I got my NS enlistment letter today, and I was very surprised that I'm posted to the Naval Divers Unit (NDU). All the while I was expecting to be posted to the army instead. But well, since I passed the medical, I had a very high chance to be posted to NDU. This unit is known to have the toughest training in NS, even tougher than commandos. I do hope I can handle it... Even then I can sure I'll be fitter than everyone else after 2 years of NS. All my friends will be training in Tekong while I'm stuck at Sembawang Naval Base. Water will be my best friend in the next 2 years to come ,.,.,.

1 Comments:

  • All the best, bro.. i'm jus a stranger surfing for blogs.. was from NDU though.. wish u all the best.. do watever things u can there, but jus dont get caught.. cheers!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home