Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Friday, October 20, 2006

1 more week!

It's one more week to my A level GP exam. I've practiced a couple of comprehension exercises but not essays. Hopefully I can push myself to write at least one essay before the exams. Yesterday, I finally took some time to write 2 economic essays. They were not good though, I compared it with the model answers and I missed out several points. Gosh, only 2 more weeks till the economics pape and I'm still behind!

I went back to school today to return some library books and spent 3 hours doing a full math P1 in the library. I think it's best to study in school as there's no TV and computer to distract me. I'll probably go back to school more often next week.

I called up CMPB this morning and my enlistment is in mid-April. I feel happy as I'll have 3 months of break after my A levels which I can use to learn driving and take up a part time job. But it's not really good as it means I'll complete NS 3 months after my peers do. But well, you don't get something for nothing.

My birthday is in 2 days time on 22 Oct. I'll probably celebrate with my family and friends, it's quite an exciting event as it's only once a year! But I cannot really enjoy it as much as in previous years as the A levels follow just one week after! Shucks.

I came across this video in HWZ forums, it's really very funny go take a look. It's about a study survey of a lecturer in NTU.
Video here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home