Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Friday, June 01, 2007

Really, really short week

As I helped out at the RSN Open House, I got two days off this week. In addition to the Vesak Day holiday, I had a two-day work week! I had to be in camp on Monday and Friday, I just booked out this evening.

The RSN Open House was fun, got to see many people, interacted with both adults and kids. My group was in charge of the fun rides. There were jet-skiing, banana boat and RHIBS. I stood on the pontoon under the sun for almost the whole day, helping people on and off the ride. The sense of achievement was really great, especially when people shake your hands and thank you for the boat ride. Of course, I was sunburnt at the end of the two days there. The consolations were that I got complimentary cash coupons and met Chen Weilian and Fiona Xie during their short 30mins performance.

I'm getting tired of my iPod, the same look and features. I've been contemplating which new mp3 player to get, there're so many choices! Time to go shopping again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home