Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Saturday, August 30, 2008

RSAF Open House

I went with my Dad to the open house. We took a shuttle bus from Hougang Interchange at about 845am, and reached PLAB at around 9am. As it was early, the queues were still short.

Here are the pictures

Photobucket

Photobucket
There were 7 lanes for the security check, we queued up at lane 7

Photobucket

Photobucket
I think both are F-16s

Photobucket
I queued for almost 1hr, and manage to get a feel of the Apache cockpit

Photobucket
The apache pilot was kind enough to explain the helicopter aerodynamics to me in simple terms

Photobucket
Inside the Fokker aircraft

Photobucket
The Chinook. The weather was really hot!

By around 1030am, the sun was scorching. The air display was alright, almost the same as the previous air force open house. I hope to see the F-15SG during the next RSAF open house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home