Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

A free man!

I've finally completed my 2 years of army conscription service to Singapore. The feeling that I had on the day of ORD was overwhelming and priceless. It's the day when I finally gained back control of my life and no longer have to do things I don't like, and having to keep a very short haircut.

Blogging has recently become unpopular. My friends have stopped updating their blogs regularly, some even gave up on it completely. Blogging started out as a popular way to communicate with friends and sharing your thoughts with both friends and strangers who visit it. But like Friendster, it's popularity is fading away.

I really look forward to starting my studies in University. The thought of becoming a student again, making new friends and learning new things is just so exciting. I can't wait to embark on my career in the aerospace industry.

I've about 5 months before the semester starts. Recently I've been looking for part-time jobs. I've gotten one as a part-time tutor at the tuition centre, and another 4-day job as a helper at the furniture fair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home