Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Chinese lessons are ever so inspiring

I admit that I found Chinese difficult to learn and boring when I was in Primary School and Sec School. But all these changed when Mr Ong taught me Chinese. His lessons are always so inspiring, teaching me words/idioms/phrases which spur me on in life.
I find that Chinese is much more meaningful than the English Language. Every Chinese character has a meaning of its own, unlike the alphabats of English. Don't you all think so? :D

Anyway, I stayed back for 2hrs today for the Maths remedial lesson. At the end of the lesson, Stephenie became the limelight of the chat. Mr Lee said that the formula for success in the O Levels is: Success = (Hardwork)^x, where x is infinite. :)

Nothing much again for today... I do look forward to next Monday's PE lesson, after missing 2 lessons of PE this week! *sad*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home