Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Exams once again

I've taken some time off studying to write a blog post. My prelims is just round the corner and I'm sure all my friends are busy studying too. Thursday is Social Studies and I feel that everything in the book's propaganda... just to make all Sec3 and 4 students to study and memorise all the positive facts of Singapore's governing, education and industrialisation process. FYI, Social Studies is a compulsory subject, so there's no escape from it.

Anyway, the exam schedule isn't too tight. The Science and Maths subjects come after the September holidays, so I think it's quite alright. I've got to go back to school for extra lessons everyday during the holidays though... no rest for me. :(

I do aim to achieve good results in the prelims, hopefully the papers won't be too tough.
---
The results for the Man Utd-Blackburn EPL match was amazing. Alan Smith scored the very, very late equaliser to save Man Utd's season. I do see brighter things to come for Man Utd if they buy Wayne Rooney and get van Nisterooy back into action soon.


On the note, good luck everyone for your exams! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home