Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Finally found some time

I've finally found some time admidst my prelims to write a blog entry!

I'm now left with Biology, Chinese, AMaths Paper 2 and Phy/Bio/Chem practical exams. These few days have been a great experience for me, it's the first time I'm taking a major exam in the hall.

Many people say that we're lucky to have an air-conditioned hall, and I agree totally. Without the air-con, I think I'd be sweating there and making my exam paper soggy, haha. But as we sat there for about 2 hours straight, everyone felt cold and many brought sweaters and windbreakers to keep warm.

I hope all goes well for me and till I get back my results, I'll be as nervous as in exam conditions. Tomorrow is my Biology paper, good day everyone, :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home