Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Sunday, March 27, 2005

Boring Day...

I woke up at around 9am today, feeling really tired probably because I slept at around 12 midnight. As usual, I ate breakfast and flipped through the papers and surfed the web. England won N. Ireland 4-0, impressive performance!

Then I received a msg via MSN from Roxanne. Problems cropped up on her computer and she asked me for help. Before that, she actually called up some unknown technician found on the newspapers, to her house to help her fix the computer. Not only did that guy not fix the problem, he charged 60 bucks for his services, pretty unbelivable. I went down to her house and helped her format and install the necessary software, everything went well and the job was completed within 2 hours.

I returned home and went for a jog at the stadium. I let out all the stress bottled up in me throughout the week after the exercise, I feel very relaxed now. I heard that Stella got into NY, I feel really happy for her. Now I'm still left hanging in the air, wondering if my appeal to AJ succeeded. Although the deadline is Tuesday, I've given up hope in the appeal.

The top 5 JCs would have separated the students into their permenant classes by tomorrow. Other JCs like NY are still having mass-lectures and are still in a messy form. It'll definitely be a while before I can settle down properly in a JC...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home