Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Sunday, September 25, 2005

It's near...

Gosh, the exams are just 3 days away. The first paper will be GP and Maths on Thursday, then Chinese on Friday. I've been pounding myself hard into Maths, hoping to ingrain all the formulae and become fluent in the "Math Language". I've been struggling with Chemistry too. I aim to iron out the things I don't know during the next few days of study leave.

I attended the YFC orientation yesterday. The orientation package had a cool YFC shirt with study notes. I'll just have to bear with four Saturdays of boring theory lessons before I can go on to the exciting practical. :D I've not had a CCA for the past 6 months, the new addition to my schedule will definitely spice up things. Fortunately everything happens after the exams and mostly during the Nov/Dec holidays. I'll just have to get over Project Work Oral Presentation before I can really fully concentrate my time on the flying course.

NBA Live 2006 game has already been released in Australia. I was hoping it'd be available in Singapore too, but found out that it'd be available some time next week. when I went down to the game shop to ask. It's rare that I'd want to purchase an original game, but since the game is not here yet, its just too bad for the publishers. :D

Anyway, good luck to all having their exams! Carpe Diem!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home