Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Monday, September 19, 2005

Woah, my blog has received more than 9000 hits. Thanks to all who are reading my blog! :D

The promotional exams are coming and I'm struggling with the new chapters which were lectured in a rush. I still cannot fully grasp Chemistry's organic chemistry and Physics superposition topics. I just hope I can somehow do the questions in the exam. Project work has been a chore as well. My group got back the 3rd draft after the teacher read through it. There're still more editing to be done. =
After PW today, my group stayed back a little while more to finish our discussion. The discussion somehow swung to ghost stories. Everyone shared their encounters with ghost. My hair stood up. Freaky.

Tomorrow's the last PE lesson of this year, I wonder what we're going to do. Hopefully it'll be fun stuff. We are not able to play badminton cause the hall is being used for the J2 prelims. In two weeks time, it'll be my turn to take the exams in the hall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home