Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Quite free today

I had my Physics lecture test today, found it quite easy, I think many people will score in it. Later on, there was a senior civil servant talk in the hall by the CEO of Arts Council. It was on Singapore's economic competitiveness. I've heard about it through the National Day Rally and Economics lectures, thus I found it quite boring.

I played badminton after school with a few classmates, quite fun and I get to exercise.

And, after very much consideration, I've decided to start the flying course this year. I'm mentally prepared for the heavier workload that I'll have to handle. But it's fortunate that the flying lessons start after my promos, which is a huge relieve for me. I really, really want to get the PPL and I'm going to work very hard for it! My ambition to be an Air Force pilot is now a small but important step closer. I've always dreamt about the flying experiences, and I'm finally going to get them now. I've been playing Microsoft Flight Simulator since last year and I hope it'll help me get used to the aircraft controls more easily.
Even if I cannot get into the Air Force, I can still fulfill my ambition by applying to become a commercial airline pilot. I just want to fly a plane!

I have 2 friends whose fathers are Air Force pilots. They seem to have the same opinion that the job is very tough. You have inconsistent working shifts and the stress level is very high. I really don't know what lies ahead of me. I just have the make those important decisions when the time comes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home