Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Relaxing Sunday

Woah, I woke up at 9am today, thats a hard-to-get 3 hours more sleep time than usual school days. We planned a badminton and KTV session at Temasek Club today. My aunts, uncles and cousins were there too.

My family and I went to a food court at Henderson Road for lunch first. The food was great.
I then passed by Henderson Community Centre and Gan Eng Seng Sec School, which were mentioned to me by Doreen before. I cannot imagine the time spent travelling from her area to NYJC everyday.

My cousin bought a new Yonex racquet and it was extremely light. Later on I played basketball, and two girls joined us. One sec 2 and the other sec 4, they both were sporty, outgoing and cute. Halfway through, someone came over with a camera requesting to film us for a corporate video, we gladly agreed. :D

Teachers' Day is just around the corner, I'm still thinking of what gifts to get for my teachers, or whether to even get gifts at all. Well, I do owe a huge lot to my secondary school teachers' mentoring and guidance.

Exactly one month to promos...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home