Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Comex 2005

I went to Comex 2005 @ Suntec with Wilson today. The place was extremely packed! It was the most crowded IT Show that I've ever been too. It seems that Singaporeans are getting more tech-savvy and many more visit such exhibitions. Wilson wanted to buy a new system. In the end, got an AMD system. Had lunch at Pasta Mania, the Seafood pasta was not very nice, I got sick of the tomato sauce after a few scoops.

I then went to Wilson's house to help him fix up the system. It was the first time I help a friend fix up a DIY computer system, I had always fix up my own system. It was a successful attempt. :D

Going to celebrate Jiamin and Baoyuan's birthday tomorrow, definitely an exciting event.:D My birthday is still more than a month away...

Chinese test tomorrow! Sheesh, a test on the first day of the Sept holidays. There'll be additional lectures on Tuesday and Wednesday too... Three days of the 7-day holidays are taken up just like that! :(

Well, the Hurricane Katrina that hit US has been hitting the headlines recently. "it's every man for himself" quote from a police officer in New Orleans. The storm revealed true colours of mankind. In times of trouble, "I" always comes first. The storm has results in a huge surge in oil prices and it will definitely dent the world's economy. I'm just waiting for the day when the world moves away from US currency pegging to the China Yuan's currency pegging. :) It'll probably take decades to become reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home