Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Saturday, September 10, 2005

September, the happening month

There're so many events I'm looking forward to in September. There's the promotional exams and the start of my YFC flying course. Also, the release of several games I love to play such as NBA Live & FIFA 2006, and probably Half-Life 2 Aftermath.

I just received the confirmation letter for my YFC course today. I'm in the 139th batch of the YFC flying course. Each batch has about 15 students I think, I cannot imagine the number of students who had undergone the course before me. Whatever it is, I'm looking forward so much to flying a plane with an instructor for the first time. :D

On Monday I met up with TRP to celebrate BY and JM's birthdays. The celebration was fun, had food, cake and movies. The birthdays of 3 of TRP members (including mine :D) falls on next month. Really quite a coincidence.

I went to Funan IT Mall yesterday to shop around. The place is so much different from Sim Lim Square, the atmosphere and standard is so much higher. I'll probably shop for games @ Funan next time if I have to, as the price difference is small and the service is good. I bought Half-Life for $17 there, and added to my list Steam games.

...The school holidays are ending soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home