Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Aftermath

The promotional exams are finally over! I had my last paper, Physics, yesterday. Although it was tough, I managed to pull through, I had to anyway. I've got breaks from these few days due to the school marking day. I'll only need to return on Friday when it will be the college open day. I went bowling with Doreen, Meikuan and Alicia yesterday after the promos at yio chu kang grassroots club. After that, we went crazy over the Time Crisis 2 arcade game. It got us all tired after the exciting shootings.

This morning, I played basketball with xinxiang, his brother and weishun. I've not played ball for more than 3 months. It seems that I lack recreation after entering JC.

I'm free for the whole day again tomorrow. Probably I'll go shopping for new earphones for my iPod and presents for my friends' birthdays. It's great to be free! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home