Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Friday, October 07, 2005

Exams ending soon...

The promos is finally ending soon. I'm left with Physics Paper 1 & 2 which is on Monday. I lost total confidence in my Physics results after I did very, very badly for Paper 3. The only chance now for me to redeem myself is to do very well for P1 & 2. I envy my friends from other JCs whose exams are already over. I wonder why my college schedule the examinations so spread apart. I even had a day off on Wednesday.

Today's Economics case study question was about Singapore's telco companies M1, StarHub and SingTel. StarHub has really made great leaps and overtaken M1 in terms of market share. Even though I really want to swtich to SingTel or StarHub, I cannot do so as I'm currently stuck with M1 on their 2 year plan. I find M1's service packages unattractive and expensive. The caller-id service which is a necessity doesn't come together with the plan. I end up having to pay $5 for the service monthly. It was really a mistake to sign up with them. I'll probably just stick with my SE k500i till the contract ends next year. M1's market share will probably continue declining if nothing is done. Unless the upcoming wireless WiMax internet technology saves them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home