Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Promos finally over

I had Physics paper yesterday, and the promo exams is finally over for me. It was really a huge relieve after the paper yesterday. Now I'm kind of excited about receiving my results next week, heh.
After the exams, I went bowling with doreen, mei kuan and alicia at yio chu kang's grassroots club. I've not bowled for so long, and had several shots without hitting a single pin. But it was fun! Later on we played at the arcade outside the bowling centre. We were all crazy over Time Crisis 2, and spent about 6 dollars on it. (40 cents a credit) That got us all tired after the exciting shooting.

This moring, I went to play basketball in school today with xinxiang, his brother and weishun. I've not played basketball for more than 3 months too. Come to think of it, I've not had much recreation these few months after entering JC. There's still Chinese A level exams coming up, and project work oral presentation. I guess the holidays start only in December... My birthday is about a week away, and I'm excited! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home