Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2005

Untitled

I went to play basketball this morning at the court opposite Deyi. We trained some layups and shooting. It then began the rain... In the end, we got to play for only about 2 hours.
Later, I went to Hougang Sports Hall to play badminton with Kelvin, Weiss and Dezhi. The environment of the sports hall was great, many people were playing and it was noisy. The facilities were great too, with water coolers, canteen and shower bathrooms. I played for about 2 hours and my shirt was soaking wet. It was great exercise! Badminton rocks! :)

Apple unveiled it's new generation of iPod with video capability.

A picture paints a thousand words. :)
Only 5 weeks after the release of iPod Nano, Apple released a video-capable iPod. What's Creative doing?! Go advertise your Creative Zen Photo and come up with a much better-designed MP3 player!
Anyway, after using my iPod Nano for about 2 weeks, I'm getting used to its sound quality and user-friendliness. When I return to use my Creative Muvo Slim, the sound quality seems inferior, even with the same earphones.

Anyway, tomorrow's my inter-house badminton friendly match, wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home