Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday again...

The weekends ended so quickly that I did not really get to relax myself. The day started with a 2-hour Chemistry tutorial. But at least its better than 3 hours of continuous tutorials every Thursday. Anyway, my Chemistry teacher always pick on one student and bombard him with many questions. Today happened to be Weiss' turn, haha.

I got back my Economics results today. The MCQs were pretty easy as almost everyone were from the ten year series. So I was quite confident of at least a B. I got back the results and found that I scraped through to get an A grade. However, I could spot that the teacher increased everyone's essay marks by several points as I think many students scored poorly for one part of the essay. Mine was increased from 11 to 17. And using 11 for essay, I'd only have gotten a B. So my prediction was correct afterall.
Thus, my overall grades are AABD. I still have a long way to go before I can score well for Chemistry and to aim for my 4As.

I'll now set my target for mid-year exams: A for Maths, Phy, Econs and B for Chemistry. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home