Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Friday, June 23, 2006

Start of mid-year exam - Finally

The mid-year exams have finally started, and it was GP today. It was raining very heavily this morning and a quarter of my pants, and my entire shoe was wet when I got to school. I had to take the exam in this condition. I wrote the topic "Good governments always make unpopular decisions. How far is this true in Singapore?" There were no questions in sports, and the other questions were on topics I am unfamiliar with, like religion, philosophy and medicine. I had difficulty starting the essay. I could think of all the unpopular decisions like CPF cuts, transport fare hikes, extensive media blockage. Also, the question is phrased in the way that its implying Singapore's government is good, and thus I had to follow suit. I could think of the five-day work week as the only popular decision. I just couldn't think of other popular decisions... or were there at all? :)

Next up are the 4 A level subject papers. I have not really prepared for Chemistry yet. Still struggling. I heard from my friend that the Chem paper will be very tough, good luck to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home