Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Saturday, June 17, 2006

World Cup!

It's already more than a week into the World Cup, and it's been very exciting! Argentina thrashed S&M 6-0 yesterday! It's a huge pity I didn't bet on that match. I've been betting for several matches and starting to get sick of it. I don't know why I don't like gambling. I can get tired after a few rounds of mahjong or card games. My friend who is a soccer fanatic, bets more than $30 a day. I'll probably automatically stop betting next week when I get bored of it.


I went shopping for clothes with my friends yesterday at Queensway Shopping Centre. I must admit that I very seldom go shopping and don't know what stuffs to look out for. We walked around for like 2 hours, and I finally bought 2 shirts. But I kind of regret shopping at Queensway as the shirt designs of every shop look almost the same! I spend $23 on this red t-shirt, and found out that the colour runs... If it's a $10 shirt, it'll probably be expected. But for a $20+ shirt? Gosh... Queensway is really not a place for newbies to shop at. Ah well... at least I learnt my lesson.

Later on we went to Cafe Cartel @ Marina for dinner. The pork chop was great, and we shared this Viking ice-cream which had 10 scoops of chocolate and vanilla ice-cream.
Yesterday would have been a superb day if not for the stupid red shirt I got cheated of. Argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home