Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Waiting for NS to be over...

Thus far, I've only completed 2 months of NS. There're still 20 more months to go.
The NDU BMT ended on Monday, about 20 over people could not class up. Of course, everyone of them were very happy as not many of the trainees have the aspiration to be a diver. They're all so happy to be finally out of the course. I went out of course several weeks ago, and have been helping out with the office admin work. We get paid $350 a month to do what the Sergeants do in the office, and they get $2.5k a month. We're just like Bangladesh workers hired by Singaporean construction firms who get paid this little.
Currently, I'm just waiting to get posted to my permanent unit. I'll definitely try to spend the remaining 20 months on useful things like preparing for University by practicing Math daily, and revising and learning new Physics concepts. Now I realise that studying in school is so much more fun, mind-intriguing and mind-stimulating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home