Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Saturday, July 07, 2007

7-7-7

It only comes once a lifetime. It's 07-07-2007! I've had a long break since Thursday as I had to clear my leave before December. I went to Orchard Road yesterday, spent about 4 hours in Borders and Kinokuniya. I was mentally exhausted by the end of the trip. I've this $20 Borders voucher which I got during JC1 for good academic performance, till now I've not spent it as I couldn't find a book I like. Fortunately it does not have an expiry date.

This early morning, my Aunt called and told us she had 2 tickets for the NDP NE Show this evening. As I've not been to NDP for a long time, I decided to get them. I asked about 5 friends, but all of them either had concerts to attend or had to attend wedding dinners. Yeah, I read from the newspapers that hotels are fully booked today for wedding dinners. Finally one of my friends could make it. We took up part-time jobs together at Ritz. I've not met her for almost 6 months, what a great opportunity to meet her again. I'll probably bring along my pretty old 3MP camera and hope the pictures turn out alright.
After NDP, I'll catch Live Earth! And later on, there's F1 Qualifying. Woah, I'll need coffee to stay awake. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home