Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Friday, July 23, 2004

Great day today.

Wow, it's Friday again; Time really flies! I was just recalling about the post I made last Friday about my wet journey home, and here I am, writing an entry a week later.

It has been a superb day. School was so relaxed today as the teachers were held up by the NDP practice yesterday. We only had Physics, Math and Chemistry lessons. We also had a special 3rd recess :D

After school, I went to play basketball w/ xx and hc at AJC as we were attending a talk by our ex-Bio teacher, Mrs Fong. The talk was entitled "Social and ethical responsibility in the use of Scientific Knowledge". Although it was boring, I gained knowledge and feelings about how Science has manipulated our world and how people now abuse Science [e.g. Nuclear bombs and cloning (very controversial)].

After the talk, Mrs Fong brought us to Dome where we all chatted and caught up with each other. The meal was great, I had Iced Latte and ordered 3 pizzas which was shared among 7 of the boys :D The girls had their own drinks and food. We sat there for about 2 hours sharing with each other the happenings in school, jokes and chatterings. We'd never had such a long and heartful chat before, it was great! We had so, so much fun!

Mrs Fong even gave Hq, Ws and I a lift home as she lived near my house. She talked to us about the "school politics" heh. It was even more complicated than my class's own politics. Listening to it already kind of illustrated to me what are some of the things which goes on in the staff room.

Alright, I've to get some shut-eyes now. Zi Rong signing off :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home