Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Monday, March 28, 2005

Mon@NY

It's the beginning of my first week at Nanyang. The orientation period is over, and I've to begin to work hard again. Still no call from Anderson regarding my appeal, probably it has failed. At least NJC called up failed applicants...

I reached school at around 7:10am today and met up with my friends. The assembly was on the running track, everyone seemed so far apart. I could not even see the parade commander's face. The assembly followed up with several talks by the principal and HODs, very boring. My friends and I decided to leave school and went J8 for a movie and lunch. We watched Miss Congeniality 2, quite an exciting movie, even though I did not watch the first series. Stella then joined us after the movie for lunch. I went home after lunch after what seemed to be a boring day at school.

On the way home, the TRP members sms'd me to ask if I wanted to join them for a movie at wilson's house. His condo was cool, we took a lift up and it was already his home. Everyone was already there watching the first part of the movie, the aircon was freezing. We watched White Chicks and it definitely gave everyone a good laugh. They all played mahjong later on, and then went home. Today's TRP outing was quite fun. I guess when school starts and when the workload begins to add on, there'll be little time for such outings. Just hope that we can all find time for another outing soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home