Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Saturday, April 02, 2005

It was another boring day at school today. There were several make-up lectures for Maths and Physics. NY also introduced Project Work (PW) to all the J1s today. I don't know what will be in stored for me in this subject, but I sure hope that I'd be grouped with interesting and nice-to-work-with people.

I decided to miss the chemistry make-up lecture and went for lunch. I ate duck rice which had quite a small serving and drank iced milk tea. The meal wasn't very delicious though. I then headed home after lunch. In the afternoon, the air was hazy probably due to the many forest fires in the region.

Upon reaching home, I took a refreshing bath and started on my maths tutorials. I still have many to complete as I wasn't in NY for the first three months. I just have to take it as a revision. Later on, I went on a group outing with my NJ friends.

I actually wanted to bowl, but Wilson was unable to book the lanes at his condo. So I went to his home. My friends love mahjong and taught me how to play it. I was my first time playing mahjong. The learning process was quite hard as I didn't know the tile combinations, which tiles to throw etc. After a few rounds, I got the hang of it but still couldn't play well. The game was fun though.

After that, we went to a Jap restaurant at Lot 1 for dinner. I ordered char siew ramen with soft shell crab and green tea. The ramen tasted normal but the soft shell crab was nice. Then we began to chat. The whole TRP except one, was posted to the same class. He appealed from NY back into NJ but did not select CL 'AO' during the subject combination selection and thus was posted to a different class. Everyone was sad as the once 9-member strong TRP in S10 has dropped to 6 with 1 posted to another class, and Jinghang and I posted to another college. But on the bright side, this will allow us to form a cosmopolitan group, and we wil all have different experiences to share during outings.

We left at around 9:30pm and it was a one-hour journey back home for me. I reached home at around 11pm. The outing was fun :D

Anyway, Happy April Fools' Day :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home