Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Friday, April 08, 2005

Long day at sch

Lessons ended at 5:10pm today because of a 2 hour long science practical session and a 1.5 hour long Chinese lesson. I'm beginning to feel more settled down in NYJC and also starting to make close friends in my class. However, the class as a whole is still not close. During lunch and breaks, the class splits up into small fragments, with groups of 3 or 4 sitting together separately for meals. How nice if the class could sit together around one table for meals and chat happily...

I feel that my CT cum physics tutor is very friendly and I have a feeling that she'll spur me to do well in physics. On the other hand, my maths and chemistry tutors are both very boring and speak monotonously. I'll definitely have to concentrate hard if I want to do well in these subjects.

My childhood asthma record has given my hopes of entering the SYFC a huge setback. If I cannot complete the asthma checkup in time, I'll not be able to enter the club as the in-take for JC students is going to close very, very soon. I cross my fingers and pray that everything goes well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home