Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Monday, April 04, 2005

New attire

I put on the Nanyang JC school uniform for the first time today. The shirt was slightly oversized and so was the pants. Everything suddenly felt loosened up as compared to wearing my secondary school uniform. The brown coloured uniform looked like Hwa Chong JC's uniform, only that it was of darker brown. The attire also came with the belt, but I didn't wear it today. I think I have to wear it tomorrow because the pants is loose.

My friends also wore their new uniform and looked handsome and pretty. At the assembly ground, it was almost an entire field of brown coloured uniform. Last week, I could easily find my friends as they were in blue uniform, but the task will be much more difficult from now on.

There was a talk on SPA, followed by several lectures. As my physics lecture was scheduled at the end, it left me with a 2 hour break in between. I hope the new timetable will be released soon, or else it'll be a waste of time having so many free periods.

I'll probably be checking out the youth flying club tomorrow with my friend. Hopefully I'll be able to get all the details and decide whether to join or not. It is my childhood ambition to become a pilot and roam the skies in an aeroplane. But this dream could be shattered by the heavy commitments to my JC life.

I've pretty much settled down in NY already. I still miss the memorable moments in NJ though, and I'll remember them forever and reminisce them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home