Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Monday, October 17, 2005

Birthday Celebrations

Yesterday TRP celebrated me and yoke teng's birthday. I'm really glad that we're all still good friends even though we're in different colleges for about 7 months already. We were only together from January to mid-March, and I had to leave the college due to results...

Anyway, we went to Fish&Co opposite Plaza Singapura for dinner. They suggested wearing formal attire, thus I wore a shirt and jeans. They all said I was kind of old and mature looking. I'm not sure if its a compliment or a comment, I hope its for the good though. We ordered the Fish&Chips set meal. I ate only about 3/4 of the cheese-stuffed fish fillet and fries and was kind of sick of the taste. We then cut the cake. Fish&Co provided sparklers, yoke teng and I stood on the chair holding the sparklers and sang the birthday song. Everyone in the restaurant sang along, it was really cool!

They made a really nice card for me, I'll probably post a picture of it if I've the time to take a snapshot of it. I received a basketball singlet jersey as a present, it was really very nice of them! I bought a necklace for yoke teng too. Before that I was kind of nervous as I wondered if she'd like it and it's the first time I buy a present for a girl. Thus I'm very glad she likes it. As we all had lessons the next day, the gathering ended pretty early at around 930pm. It was really a very memorable birthday celebration! :D

---
Today, I took back my promo exam results... I got:
Maths A
Chem C
Phy C
Econs E
Chinese C6 (finally pass it!)
GP C5 (quite satisfied with it, though it still can be very much improved)

My Maths results has improved from my midyear exams results, from C to an A. However, my Physics and Economics results dropped a lot. I got A and B for Phy and Chem respectively in midyear, now it dropped to C and E. Blarh!
I failed my Econs Paper 3 essay and got 15/50 for it, I'm really very disappointed. Although I don't really show my disappointment in school and look very happy and lively, I'm sad about it. I'll probably continue to take 4As unless my results continue to be this bad next year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home