Zi Rong's Personal Blog

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Never felt so tired before

I'm now both physically and mentally tired. I've never felt so tired before since Secondary 2 when I was in the basketball CCA when we trained several times a week for about 3 hours each time.

On Thursday, I went to play badminton with my classmates for about 2 hours. On Friday, it was the college open house and I played 3 badminton matches and later some basketball. Today, I was at the flying club for lectures and mentoring sessions from 9am to 5pm. Blarh. I'm going to have a good night's rest today and prepare for Sunday and Monday. I'll be getting back my promo results for all the subjects on Monday. I really hope I'll do well... else it'll be very disappointing.

Today's flying club schedule started out with a very boring radio transmission lecture. It followed with a flight briefing as we'll be starting to fly from next Tuesday onwards. I received my Student Pilot's License. It's really kind of cool, even though its just a students license - a PPL would be very much cooler! :D Later on in the afternoon, there was mentoring session for us students, and parents day for our parents. The parents attended a talk and later had a joyride which flew them around the southern part of Singapore.

I then went to Chinatown hoping to find a miniature guzheng or other chinese orchestra instruments. But to my despair, after searching for an hour, all I could find was merlion keychains, merlion figurines, merlion t-shirts, and several modern designed key-chains. Chinatown is now totally a tourist spot, without any Singapore heitage... oh my... the government has destroyed heritage for the sake of tourism. I then decided to make do with an OP wallet I bought from Bugis as a birthday present for my friend. I really cannot believe that I came home empty-handed from Chinatown... Before that, I was so sure I'd be able to get something for my chinese-cultured friend as a gift, but sigh...

"Blogspot Ground, Blogger Kilo Zulu Romeo, request full stop landing"
"Blogger Kilo Zulu Romeo, Blogger Ground, cleared to land"

Good day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home